RSS

Happy Birthday Brad!

So I swear I posted this yesterday, but for some reason it just didn't post? When I went to check today it was not there or in my drafts or anywhere... So here we go again:)

Happy Birthday Brad! Brad is married to my sister Julianne and he is just awesome. I lived with them from January until August this year and it was always entertaining. He is the ultimate Superdad and husband and is just fun to be around in general. He makes the best steak EVER and the best smoothies. He is always the first to offer help to those in need and has a big heart.
One of my favorite memories would just have to be all the nights that Julianne, Brad, and myself had when we would stay up after the kids went to bed, hanging out and watching TV and having treats:)  I am so thankful that my sister married such an awesome guy and am thankful that I had the opportunity to get to know him better this last year. Happy Birthday Brad. You are awesome..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you totally posted it but it was on your old blog!!

The Jacobs said...

oh my gosh... the one I haven't updated since February! Haha. How embarrassing. I was so confused.. Thanks Camille:) You solved the mystery!

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes