RSS

Thanksgiving...

So a little late on posting this, and I really won't be putting much, but I just wanted to do a little blog entry to remember our first Thanksgiving together. My sister Miken was so kind to have us over for Thanksgiving Dinner with her family. We had dinner late around 6PM, but we went over early afternoon and played a lot of guitar hero and helped a little bit with dinner. After a delicious dinner, we ended up just spending the night. We stayed up to watch Pirates of the Caribbean, but I fell asleep after about 30 minutes. Our plan was to wake up early and do the whole Black Friday thing, but that didn't happen. Instead, we had pie in the morning for breakfast, got ready and went to laugh at the people waiting in line for Black Friday and then went to a movie at the new Blue Oaks Cinema. We saw Unstoppable and we decided that the retirement home must have let everyone out that day because Cameron and I and my sister Miken and her husband were the youngest ones in there. Cameron and I did some shopping later in the day when the crowds had died down and got some good warm clothes for when we go to Arizona for Christmas. Here are some of the pictures I have from Thanksgiving. Thank you to the Daytons for having us, it was so much fun.

Miken's beautiful cherry pie.

Cameron and I after dinner...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes