RSS

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!

This is way over-due, but I do not want to miss writing about anyone in my family, and since I've been traveling for the holidays, that's why this is a few days late. Elizabeth (Libby) Grace Kirwan turned 7 (I think, maybe 6?) on December 23rd. I cannot believe how big she is getting and she is just such a sweetheart. Libby LOVES to give hugs. She is always so excited when I come to visit or when we see each other and she doesn't just give me one hug when I see her and one when I leave... She gives me several hugs a day. I love it. She is so smart and knows quite a bit of French. I don't get to see her often enough, but what sticks out most to me is how sweet she is to those around her and how quick she is to make me smile and give hugs. She loves Cameron too and loves to give him more hugs! Here are some pictures that I found of sweet Libby and I. Happy late Birthday Libby. I love you:)

I took a little trip to San Diego to visit the Kirwans and we walked around the University there.


This was a trip to Utah, after a long day of traveling for me... She is adorable though:)

Went to the zoo together.

When I went to visit in May of 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes