RSS

2010 In a Nutshell...

January- Said goodbye to Show Low, and to Cameron. He left on his mission to Independence Missouri. I drove my new little car to Roseville, California to live with my sister Julianne, her husband Brad, and 4 little kids. Started a new semester of school, ran for Vice President of Student Council at my school and got the position. Spent the whole month looking for a job.
February- After applying for 36 jobs, I finally got one in Fair Oaks at Cummins Insurance Agency/Valley Sierra Insurance as a full-time receptionist. I went to see Jack's Mannequin and Fun in concert at Sac. State.
March- Finished up a semester of school and got my first calling in the single's ward. I was the relief society chorister.
April- Started a new semester of school. Started going to institute Wednesday nights. Cameron came home from his mission.
May- Moved with Julianne and Brad into another house. Drove to Utah by myself to see Cameron the end of this month. Passed my 80-100 Speed Class. Moved into the 100-120 speed class. Got bit by a tick... Haha.
June- I am called to be the gospel principles teacher in the single's ward. Also, Cameron and I make the decision to get married in August so wedding plans begin.
July- I turn 21, and on my birthday, Cameron drives from Utah to "officially" propose to me. Gentry Family reunion in Midway Utah.
August- Cameron and I were married on August 21st, we moved into our apartment on August 25th, the hottest day of summer.
September-Cameron spent this month applying for jobs. He applied for over 30 jobs, and heard nothing back this whole month.
October- Cameron got a job at ISU Francis-Pinney Insurance Agency as the "Personal and Commercial Assistant Account Manager." Cameron and I went to Oakland and San Francisco to see Anberlin, Crash Kings, and Civil Twilight play in concert. I sang at Big "I" Day
November-Our first Thanksgiving together spent with the Daytons. Also, a lot of shopping preparing for our trip to Arizona.
December-Work Christmas parties, iPhones, finals, stomach ulcer, flew to Arizona to spend Christmas with family, Cameron turns 20, Cameron gets the new Windows phone, and now we are getting ready to bring in the new year. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes