RSS

Happy Birthday Olivia!

So, I accidentally posted the Happy Birthday to Olivia on my old blog again... Same thing I did with Brad's and I didn't realize it until today. So little Olivia Cleo Gentry turned 2 years old yesterday! I can't believe how big she is. I got to spend Christmas with her and it was a treat. I don't know how Jeremy and Marcha do it though. Or Kasey in that matter. Olivia wore me out just watching her run around. She is such a busy little bee, and I love to listen to her little words she says. I remember when she was born, and I can't believe two years have already passed. I hope you had a wonderful birthday Olivia. Your aunty loves you so much:)
This was the day or day after Olivia was born...

Just coming home from the hospital.

Olivia came to my voice recital:)

Kisses for Aunt Bethany..

She loves her Uncle Cameron.

Gentry Family Reunion 2010.

Not the best picture, but the most recent. Christmas 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes