RSS

Happy Birthday Perfect Husband!!

So I do not know where to even start with Cameron Benjamin Jacobs. It may be cliche to say that "he completes me." But it is so true. Where in the world would I be without him? We have been through so much together and have grown so much because of it. Cameron and I have now been married over 4 months. Every day the last 4 months, I have fallen more and more in love with him. The way he can make me smile no matter how grouchy or frustrated I am. The only time we argue is when we beat each other in video games. My favorite thing ever is when I may fall asleep before him and he comes in and just kisses me on my cheek and will tell me how much he loves me and what he loves about me. I have never felt so right and happy with the decision I made to marry him. I know he won't be having a huge birthday party or lots of presents or anything too special, but I want to let him know how happy he really makes me, and how much I love him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON BENJAMIN JACOBS! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!

our first picture together. June of 2009.

One of our last pictures together December 2009.

Seeing each other for the first time in almost 6 months. May 27, 2009.

Our surprise engagement on my birthday, July 20, 2010

First family reunion together. July 2010

Our wedding day August 21, 2010.

My smokin' hot husband. August 21, 2010. I am the luckiest<3

1 comments:

Emily said...

!!! I like this & I like you! Thanks for being so awesome to him Beth. He doesn't deserve you ;)

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes