RSS

Happy Birthday Jackson!

It is my little brother-in-law's birthday today, and I just had to talk a little about him. This kid is amazing. Well I guess he isn't a kid anymore, but he is so talented. I remember when I first heard him singing. He was always really shy and didn't talk much, but I remember I came to surprise Cameron one day after work, and Jackson was singing in the garage, and I just sat there and listened. I seriously was so amazed. He has an amazing voice, and is so good at the piano. I wish I could play like him. He recently played Henry Higgins in his high school musical, My Fair Lady. I did not see him perform, but I have heard nothing but great things about it, and hope I get to watch the recording soon. He was then asked by a motivational speaker who heard him playing the piano in the band room or something prior to him speaking to the whole school, to play the song in front of the school. Well, the school was amazed and he had a standing ovation. I have really only known Jackson for a year and a half, but that is enough to realize what a great and talented person he is. I cannot explain how happy it makes me that I finally have a little brother to look up to:) I loved how he would come to me to talk about girls and different advice and such. I didn't have that growing up since I was the baby. I was always asking others for advice, not giving it. I loved how I could help him out with little things like driving him to school dances, and even fixing his hair for dances. We would all go to Walmart, which is the coolest thing to do in Show Low late at night. I cherish those little memories. I love you Jackson and I'm so happy I'm part of your family now and you are part of mine. You are awesome.

This was a picture I took for him before one of his school dances.
I helped him with his hair, and dropped him off at the dance. Haha. Smooth Jacks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow :) im almost in tears lol :) thanks Bethany :)

Emily said...

Jackson's a stud.

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes