RSS

Happy Birthday Maren!


So I decided that I want to do a blog entry for all my family’s birthdays. I wanted to start this in October but considering that half of my family’s birthdays are in that month, and life was crazy enough, I decided to wait to start in November. I sure hope I will remember them all, and be able to blog on the day of their birthday. 
November 5. Today is my sister Maren Gentry Kirwan’s Birthday. Maren is the sister that is closest to my age. She has always been an example to me, and I have always longed to sing like her. She studied vocal music at the University of Utah and I always love to hear her sing. Many of you have heard her sing before and you will understand why I wish I had a voice like her. It’s gorgeous! Just like herJ
I don’t know what it is, but EVERYTIME Maren and I get together, we get so hyper like we are 10 year old girls at a sleep-over. We make dumb jokes, and laugh at every little thing, and I love it! I always feel like I can talk to her about anything, and she is never quick to judge and is very understanding. I love visiting Maren because she always makes the best food. That is something that she loves to do, is cook. I love visiting her for other reasons too of courseJ But her cooking is amazing! Maren now has 3 kids who are absolutely adorable and are always quick to run and give LOTS of hugs. She and her brainiac husband, Brock have raised their kids wellJ Well I know I could go on and on about memories here and there, and things I love about her, but I just want to tell you Maren that I love you so much and miss you. I hope you have a great birthday!


walk is the same, arm swing is the same, and purses are the same:) Haha.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes