RSS

Happy Birthday Laci!

It is my first sister-in-law's birthday today. She married my brother Christian Gentry 8 years ago and really was the first sister-in-law I had. I remember when I first met her and she went outside and played catch with me. She instantly was cool to me. Haha. We have never lived close to each other so we never got to spend a lot of time together but the times we do have together are always so much fun.
Laci you make me laugh, make me hyper, and make me happy! You know how to always have a good time and are so enjoyable to be around. You truly have inspired me and are such an amazing, beautiful individual.  Also, the fact that you run miles every day and are a tri-athlete. YOU AMAZE ME!! I hope I can be like you one day and complete a triathalon. I want to find that motivation and will be calling you in need of advise and tips I'm sure:) Laci, thank you for being you, and thank you for marrying my brother. He can be a handful sometimes;) I am so thankful to have you in my family. I love you! Happy Birthday!!
The only pictures I have are quite outdated... But they will have to work:)

Family reunion 2008 at Pigeon Point.

Boston Summer of 2009.

July 3rd, 2009 in Boston. We got a little sunburned that day. Haha.

Waiting for the most amazing firework show I've ever seen in my life. July 4, 2009 in Boston.

1 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

Thanks Beth. I think you own the UGLIEST pictures of me around. We will need to do something about that. Thanks for the sweet words.

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes