RSS

Happy Birthday Emery!

My beautiful niece Emery Scout Gentry turned 1 today, and even though she is too young to even know or care about this, I am going to write about her. Last November 21st I was lucky enough to be in Mesa the night Emery was born. I got to hold her the night she was born and it was truly a miracle and a blessing. This was the night it really hit me how much of a miracle babies are. I now have 13 nieces and nephews, and 2 more are on the way, but I witnessed so much of Emery growing in Kasey's tummy:) With all my other sisters and sisters in laws, I just didn't see them during the first 9 months of their growth. With Kasey, I would see her at least once a month since they were so close, and then I actually got to be there the night she was born. Unfortunately, I left to live in California a month and a half later and didn't get to see her grow up her first year of her life... I saw her in July during our family reunion, but that was a short few days. No, I do not know Emery as much as I wish I did, but I know that she has developed VERY quickly and is going to be a very successful and amazing individual no matter what. She has great parents, David and Kasey Gentry, and she is just adorable! And now, she is going to be a big sister:) I love you Emery, and wish I could spoil you more! I cannot wait to be with you during Christmas!
I only have one picture of Emery that I took, which is the first one which was taken the day after she was born. The rest I stole from Kasey's page:)
The day after little Emery was born.





I have this picture on my wall at work. I love her!
And little Emery now. She is getting so grown up. This was taken by Lang Photography
and was the most recent picture I had of her. And I can't get over how cute
her skinny jeans and little vans are. Happy birthday Emery!

1 comments:

gentry's said...

This is so sweet. Thanks so much for posting about Emery even though she isn't old enough to appreciate. David and I definitely do so thanks. We cannot wait till Christmas either. It is going to be so much fun and I know you will get a kick out of Em just as much as your parents do. I love you Beth.

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes