RSS

Happy Birthday Reed!

Is my oldest nephew seriously 14 today?! I remember when he was born and I was only 8 years old! I feel old now, thanks Reed. Haha. I am so thankful for Reed, and just how awesome he is. He is one of the most well behaved teenagers I have ever met! He is such a sweetheart, and always willing to help. He has quite a sense of humor, and is just so fun to be around. He is such a stud at all the sports, and is super smart. His name says it all. He is quite the reader. He has actually hidden books from his Mom because they were reading the same series at the same time. He's a trickster. Well Reeder, I am so proud to have you as a nephew, and I am so lucky! I love you so much bud, I hope you have a great birthday! I love you!

Aunt Bethany

Matching sponge bob pajamas my Mom made us...

A couple years ago... He towers over me now!

Another pretty dang old one.. Lily is rocking the Alaska and Me shirt:)

I stole this one from Miken, because I needed a recent one!
Handsome Reed!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes