RSS

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

It's Jeremy's Birthday today! Jeremy is such a sweetheart... He is always so concerned about those around him, and is such a selfless person. I am so thankful that I have him as a brother. He calls me randomly to see how I am doing, and those calls make my day. He is such a hard worker. He works so hard for his beautiful and wonderful family and seriously is such a great father and husband. Marcha is lucky;) Jeremy, I love you so much bro, and miss you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Wow... My hair. :)

Sweet brother..

Kasey creeping in the background.

Beautiful family!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes