RSS

Happy Birthday Mom Gentry!

I have so much to say, I don't know what to say! I am completely blessed to have such a loving mother in my life. Many people don't, and I just feel so lucky. My mom is one of the sweetest ladies you will meet, and she never has anything bad to say about anyone. She is so talented too. She can play the piano so well. She is an amazing cook. And she is quite the seamstress. She made one of my homecoming dresses, made another one modest. She sewed all my costumes for when I was Belle in Beauty and the Beast, including the gold ball gown which took over 60 hours of work and 16+ yards of fabric. She sewed costumes for me for Crazy for You. She has done all the costuming for Feast of Carols and many more plays and musicals for the High School. She made my wedding dress with me living 900 miles away and made it fit perfectly. She also made my temple dress. These are all items I will keep dear to me forever, they are even more special that she made them.
I am thankful for the wonderful and spiritual home she brought me up in. I am thankful for the things she taught me. I am thankful for the memories we have made by the wonderful trips they took me on. I am thankful for her patience with me. I am thankful for her unconditional love she constantly showed me. I am thankful for everything she continues to do for me even though I am no longer at home. I love just talking with my Mom on the phone, whether it be for a minute to ask a quick cooking question, or whether it be an hour just talking about our lives. I can't do much for my Mom for her birthday, but I hope she knows how much I love her and appreciate EVERYTHING she does for me, and for Cameron and I. Happy Birthday Mom! You are the best:)

High School graduation, 2008.

Fourth of July in Boston.

My wedding day, with the beautiful dress she made me.

I love you Mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes