RSS

Happy Birthday Mom Jacobs!


Happy Birthday Mommy Jacobs! It is my mother-in-laws birthday today and I just have to say how extremely thankful I am that I didn’t get a crazy mother-in-law! You hear horror stories, and I just feel so lucky to have Carla in my life now. She is so special, and has been through so much yet still stays positive and turns to the Lord for everything. This has been a strength in our life, and she is just such a good example of always turning to the Lord for everything. In good times and bad. She is such a spunky and outgoing person and is just so fun to be around. She makes me laugh a lotJ We love you so much and are so thankful for all you have done for Cam and I. HAPPPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes