RSS

Happy Birthday Kelemen!

My nephew Kelemen is getting too old! I still remember when he was born, and I just can't believe how grown up he is. This kid is one of the smartest kids I know, and has got quite the personality. He is so fun to be around, and gives me hug after hug after hug. He sure makes me feel loved...This kid has a laugh that fills up a room, and i just love it! I love you Kel, and I feel so blessed to be your Aunt! Keep smiling, and know how much I miss you and love you:)

At a beach back east when they lived in Maryland.

Such a sweetie!

And a character!!

And such a handsome boy! Love you Kel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes