RSS

Halloween!

Little late on posting this but I now have an app from my phone so I can update my blog! It's going to be much easier since I use my phone to take all the pictures:) So before I delete my Halloween pictures on my phone, I want to share them with you readers and followers out there (so like 2 people)
Camerons work had their Halloween Celebration on Friday the 28th. Cameron was a sailor ( with EXTREMELY tight pants) and Mike was Benjamin Button. Mike's mask totally creeped me out because when he would talk it looked so real! I couldn't look at him with it on.
All my celebration stuff was on The 31st. My work had a potluck and I brought a Veggie Skeleton Tray, and made Oreo Balls (they were AMAZING!) I went as a Candy Corn and won $20 for second place prize for the contest. My boss had the best costume and let me put it on. She was a "Spice Rack" Haha! Halloween night we didn't do anything but play a Zombie game we got and had 0 trick or treaters. It was a fun day though :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

Hahaha. Sounds like fun! That veggie tray is adorable :)

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes