RSS

He's a Working Man!

He got the job! Cameron has been looking for a job since he moved to California with me. He applied for over 35 jobs and we have been dealing with nightmare after nightmare with trying to get his transfer to go through with Wal-Mart. Turns out it was a huge blessing that this job didn't go through and our prayers were answered. He got a job that pays way more than Walmart, he will be working 8-5, Monday through Friday which is perfect since I work 8:30-5. I can take him to work, and then have plenty of time to get myself to work. He will be working for ISU Francis-Pinney Insurance, doing pretty much the same thing I am doing at my job for Cummins Insurance and Valley Sierra Insurance. My boss Sallie helped get him the interview, and he got the job himself. It is an entry-level position, so he will be trained to do all this stuff, and eventually they want him to be an insurance agent down the road. He starts tomorrow and I know he will be amazing. We did some shopping for some "business casual" clothes yesterday, and DANG he looks sharp! Congrats Cameron!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes