RSS

Our Story

     So it begins… We have started our life together. Well, I should say living together as husband and wife. It has been nothing but fun and is such a new adventure in our lives. Here is our story.
     We had known each other a couple years when he moved to Show Low from Florida with his mom.  We went to Prom together my junior year which was his sophomore year and we had a lot of fun. Other than that date we just were friends and thought nothing else of each other. A couple years had passed and in the beginning of May I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and was seriously praying to get over this guy, to move on with my life to better things, to be comforted from the hurt I had experienced from this relationship and that’s when Cameron came into my life.
      Cameron had moved back to Florida after graduating, I was in Arizona.  One night after coming home from a late movie, I got on good ‘ole facebook to see if any friends were on.  I saw that Cameron was on, and it had been a while since I have talked to him and I knew he was living in Florida again. My brother David was currently in Florida as well for a temporary summer job and I wanted to see if they were close. Well this simple question turned into a 3 hour conversation. The next evening Cameron was on facebook again. We talked for hours again. The next day he called me and we talked for hours once again. I fell so fast for him and never fell back out. A week from that late night conversation, Cameron moved back to Arizona and we became “official.” Our first date consisted of watching movies in his van, going to Sonic super late, and ended in a kiss in the rain which I had always wanted because of how cool the movies make it look, but never had. It was a perfect night and I could not wait to be with him again and every chance I got. So that is our story of how the life of Bethany and Cameron began together:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes