RSS

Sister Day...

I forgot to post something back on July 15th, and just came across some pictures while going through my phone. I am lucky enough to have 2 sisters that live 10 minutes away from me. My sister Maren who lives in Utah came to visit for 10 days and I took the day off work so we could spend a whole "Sister Day" together. We did lots of Goodwill shopping, got pedicures and manicures, went to the mall, and had a delicious dinner. We also got professional pictures taken with all 4 of us girls together. It was such a blast! I love my sisters so much, and we are way too goofy when we all get together. We didn't have make up on by the end of the night due to all the "laughing so hard you cry" moments. These pictures are some exact examples of this. We are kind of awkward. Haha. What a fun day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes