RSS

Happy Birthday Brit!

It is Brit Jacobs' birthday today and I just have to first off thank him for his great service to this country. He is a combat medic in the Army, and was in Afghanistan from April of 2010 to May of 2011. I will forever cherish the memories that we have had with him visiting us here in California. He came to visit us with his sweet little boy Johnny, in January when he was on a short leave. He then came to visit us when he got back from Afghanistan in May. He is one of the most spiritual and kind people I know, and I have learned a lot from him. He has been working on putting together footage while he was in Afghanistan and shared those videos, pictures, and stories with us. No one truly understands what it is like over there, unless you've been there of course, and no one realizes how bad it really is. Please, keep our servicemen and women in your prayers everyday! Brit, I know I don't know you TO well, but I am proud to say you are family. I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and know that you are always in our prayers. Here is a youtube video that I found and the footage is what Brit shot while in Afghanistan, it's truly amazing.


Picture of Cam and Brit when he was visiting in January.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes