RSS

30 Day Challenge, Day 1

This is one of Cameron's favorite pictures of me, so I thought I'd put
this one up....

15 Facts About Me.
  • I didn't have a middle name until I got married. It is now Bethany Gentry Jacobs. I made up a middle name of Jane before I was married. I married the best person in this world. I am so thankful he loves me for me, and puts up with all my faults. I love you Cameron!
  •  I'm going to school for stenography/court reporting, therefore I know another language.
  •  I have moved 4 times in the last year. Show Low AZ to House 1 in California, House 1 to House 2 in California. House 2 to Apartment 1 in California, and Apartment 1 to Apartment 2 in California. 
  •  I didn't move once the first 20 years of my life. Same house and everything.
  •  I was in a indie rock band, Alaska and Me, for 3 years in high school with 4 guys. I sang, played the keyboard, and played the tambourine. I recorded two different times with this band in a studio, and we went on tour. We went to New York for 2 weeks to record one of those albums. I had some amazing experiences and memories I will never forget during this time.
  •  I was Belle, the leading role, in our High School Musical Beauty and the Beast my sophomore year. I got the leading role as Polly Baker in our high school musical Crazy For You my senior year. This was another time in my life where I grew a lot, and found my passion for singing and performing. 
  •  I am terrified to drive at night due to an elk running into me... It really did run into the side of my car and it's head flew up into my windshield. One of the scariest times of my life.
  •  I worked at Dairy Queen for a 1.5 years. One of the funnest jobs I had.
  •  I fell in the walk-in freezer at Dairy Queen, and got a minor concussion. I also tore my rotator cuff. I got surgery after I graduated High School on my shoulder because of that tear, and a bone spur I had. I had to do physical therapy for my shoulder, and that led me to my next job at White Mountain Physical Therapy where I worked for 1.5 years. I LOVED this job and the wonderful people I worked with.
  •  I am very competitive and love to play sports. I played fast pitch softball and was a pitcher. I love to play tennis and racquetball with my husband. I like to occasionally run. I am currently in a co-ed slow pitch softball league with my husband. 
  •  I am a clean freak. I love to clean and I LOVE organizing. I hate clutter so much. I am so thankful that my husband is somewhat of a clean freak as well.
  •  I stress too much. I am trying to be better about it, but I still stress too much.
  •  I love to make my own cards. I do not like scrap-booking at all. I just like to try and use my creative side and make cards.
  •  I love to play video games. My husband and I play guitar hero on expert, and on hyper speed on expert. I love Super Mario Brothers for the Wii. That is when we argue the most, is when we play video games together, but it is still so much fun.
  •  I hate to cook, and am not good at it. I don't have much time to cook, and I always have a hard time eating what I cook. Especially if it has some kind of meat. It's hard for me to be playing/cooking with raw meat, then having to eat it later. It just grosses me out.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Haha, Bethy you are funny. And I want to hear those songs you recorded!!! How awesome you got to go to New York :) MISS, LOVE!

Em

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes