RSS

Happy Birthday Lily!

Lily Dayton turned 12 today (I think... I'm awful!) She is growing up so fast! I'm pretty sure that she is taller than me now...Lily holds a special place in my heart, because she was my first niece. I was 10 when she was born I believe... She is such a sweetheart. It amazes me how obedient she is, and she is such a good helper. I wish I had more time with her...It is so nice living so close to the Dayton's now, and I'm so thankful for Lily! She is quite the little athlete too! She is in all kinds of sports, and is just a busy bee! I hope you have a great birthday Lily. We need to get together and play some basketball sometime, and I need to take you out for ice cream after that or something. I love you so much and am so thankful you are my niece.
I believe I was 10 or 11 in this picture..
Daytons visiting...
Believe this was 4 years ago?
Couple years ago...
Beautiful Lily! This was taken at my wedding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes