RSS

Happy Birthday Hyrum!

Hyrum Heaps turned 3 today! This little boy just melts my heart. When I first moved there last January, my name was "Ta Ta." I have no idea why I was called this. We thought it was quite hilarious. I then became "Beffy," and now "Befany." Hyrum loves to give hugs and loves to play with "Tangled" hair. After I dyed my hair red, he told me "your hair looks different." I love hearing this kid talk, and anything he says is fun. He is quite the handful, but also a bundle of joy. I hope he had a great third birthday. Aunt Bethany and Uncle Cameron feel awful for sleeping too long on our Sunday naps and missing his dessert party! Anyways, we love you so much Hy!
When little Hyrum was first born.
The Heaps came to visit Show Low a few summers ago. Cameron and Hyrum still get along to this day:)
I love this picture. He was giving me the sweetest hugs:)
This was his birthday last year. He snuck up on the counter and was taking bites out of
all the pears.
Sweet boy.
I unfortunately taught him he could fit two pacifiers in his mouth. He loved his "fafs."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes