RSS

Happy Birthday Marcha!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister-in-law Marcha! I am so thankful she is in our family and she definitely makes family gatherings more outgoing. She is such a sweetheart and is a GREAT mother! Not to mention she has some of the cutest kids on this planet! She is so energetic, and has a great personality. She is gorgeous, and I love that we could share clothes;) I hope you have a great birthday Marcha! I wish I could see you more often:( I miss you! 

This was honestly the only picture I found of us! How sad:(
We need new ones! Love you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes