RSS

Happy Birthday Lyman!

I just wanted to write a little about Lyman and tell him Happy Birthday. I have to thank Lyman because if it weren't for him, I would not be able to handle teasing. He started dating my sister Miken when I was 5 or 6 I believe... Lyman teases so much, and he hurt my feelings a lot when I was so young, but now I don't take crap from anyone. So I have Lyman to thank for that. Lyman is so fun to hang out with and be around. He is such a chill person and very easy going. When he laughs, you laugh. I cannot think of one time since I've been living here in California when I have hung out with him, where we have not had a good time. Thanks Lyman for being awesome! I hope you have a great birthday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We were recently married on August 21, 2010 We started this blog as more of a journal for us to look back at all the good times. No matter what life brings us we are in this together and we couldn't be more happy about it. We are better together.
 
Copyright 2009 The Jacobs All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogspot Templates From Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes